Tuesday, May 8, 2012

About Me

Greg Wagner, PhD
My name is Greg Wagner. I work as a algorithm developer focusing on pattern recognition and computer vision problems. I have a PhD and MS in computer science from Texas Tech University and a BS in computer science from New Mexico State University.

I have a few articles on automatic target recognition (ATR) ("Error estimation procedure for large dimensionality data with small sample sizes" and "Analysis of uncompensated phase error on automatic target recognition performance") and face authentication ("Cascading trilinear tensors for face authentication"). My dissertation was on face authentication in which I feel I have a good description of SVMs. I have not published much since I graduated, but I have spoken about ATR and face authentication at my internal company conferences and at a few external conferences; as well as, I have taught company continuing education classes on ATR, image processing and pattern recognition.

This blog will contain posts that talk about pattern recognition topics as well as links and commentary to articles I find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment